My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Welcome to the Jungle

Following in the footsteps of Robert and Hilary, I thought there's nothing better to do while working for Hopkins than to post numerous messages throughout the day. Alas, a "blog" (though i hate that word.) Fortunately, i started working so my day has consister of:

Alphabetizing names in which I saw the last name Deo. Because i'm such an asshole, i started singing that rediculous song deeeeo dee-e-e-ooo. Than i came across 'Hao' and pictured myself and friends yelling 'haaaaaaaaaaaooooooooo' annoyingly at ever party we attend.

Luckily, during this process, i was able to listen to the radio and hear a little G&R.

But during my lunch i made the mistake of eating a "lean cuisine"- you know, those kind they advertise while doing yoga and talking about how mouth-wateringly delicious a few crappy pieces of pork with canned sauce is. Sorry Hilary, but i found it to be quite gross, and very reminiscent of a school cafeteria Salisbury Steak.

Well tomorrow i embark on a new job where i will most likely fill my day by searching myspace profiles and reading Snippets from Science and the Reluctant Receptionist.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

Sha na na na na na niiiii niiiiiii!

11:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home