My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Thank you, sir

I just spent a day and a half with my friend Steve. Yes, Hilary is correct in saying that he has good grammer. Additionally, he's quite the gentleman. Some ladies may not like the chivalrous type, but I enjoy opening doors for me, buying me lunch without asking, taking the gatorade out of my hand at royal farms just so he can go buy it, offering to hold my jacket at an overcrowded concert, agreeing to go in girly stores at the mall and not complain, and turning up the car heat because i'm freezing. So why should i ever waste my time again on a man that doesn't do all of these things for me? Well, because it might take awhile to find another one, and it might take a lot to translate this from my brain to my heart-but i'm going to start trying.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

where's MY steve? dammit.

11:13 AM

 
Blogger Ratface said...

with your stephanie. or, i guess other steve

8:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home