My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Srsly

I'm babysitting. That's right-the girl who didn't actually hold a baby until she was 18 years old, who has never been alone with a child before, who really imagines the only thing to do with babies is pet them on the forehead like a cat, and who totally thinks she'll be the most unknowing/worse mom ever. But Rosie's brother trusted me enough to come over and watch Maria while they attend a screening of Harry Potter. At least Maria is cute and funny and it might give me a little insight to what i'll be doing once my aunt (and mother, which is far far away) duties come along. Well, she wakes up in an hour and I have to change her diaper-hope this goes well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home