My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

A moment of silence...

I had to sell my brothers and cousins today, as i now ok the purchase of rats, mice and sheep. Though saddened, i am happy to join an office that talks of nail polish, food, and Baltimore accents. It's like "haome."
It's also real nice to walk around the Johns Hopkins campus. Very pretty surroundings, and I hear there's more goodness to look at downstairs. The construction men are hard at work!

Check out robert's page. I guess we're official scenesters because we're on the Sonar webpage. But i hear to be a real scenester in Baltimore i must be into the cocaine. Good thing i've stocked up!

So i'm behind this real gem the other day driving one of my favorite "unnecessarily large trucks" sporting a sticker that said "I support troops overseas." What the hell, because I don't have one of those stickers I don't support them? It annoyed me almost as much as the ribbons, and if i see another, i'll have to remove it:



I also paid 55 cents for a 37 cent postage stamp. I don't understand it either...

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

did you steal all of those ribbons?

and by the way, when the hell are you going to post those hi-fashion images of me and mikester?

9:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home