My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Friday, September 09, 2005

I'm glad i work at a hospital

Clumsy me, the other day i'm making some sloppy joes and i rest the plastic utensil on the scolding hot pan. Then, i lift up this utensil and drop it right on my wrist, plastic melting on my skin and bubbly burn starting to develop. No big deal that this huge ugly scar is on me, until it pops and puss is everywhere. It's now started to hurt so i decide to head nextdoor to the wellness center for a simple bandaid/neosporin aid. No No! they said and cleaned, medicated, and wrapped my wrist. I even have samples of some burn cream (for this 2nd degree mistake) and gauze pads to take home! Maggie says i look like i slit my wrist. I'm going with "i just got the stigmata."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home