My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Friday, September 02, 2005

I'm a column/blog star!

Look, Robert wrote about how much I wish he and his Oldie McOlderson friends should actually go out:

My friend Ashli, a foppish 22-year-old, has recently stopped bothering to ask whether or not I’ll go out with her on a weeknight, something I’m less likely to do than adopt a Cambodian baby and name it Maddox. I scoff at the idea, laughing as I tell her, “Go out? Ashli, it’s Tuesday. I don’t think so.” I then adjust the half-glasses I have on a chain around my neck and achingly hoist myself up out of my easy chair, grasping my gray metal walker, grumbling to myself as I amble to the bathroom.

Read the whole article which is run in Baltimore Gay Life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home