My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

barf

Is it wrong that it makes me want to puke when i hear about my ex-boyfriends? As good as myspace is, it's dissapointing that i can have an update of my ex's lifestyles-and how head over heels, gloriously, incredibly, happy they are with their wonderful, better than it was with me, lives. Sure, i guess i don't have to check their comments of glittering "love yous" or pictures kissing their girlfriends, but maybe i want to find out what the boys who were my best friends for months are up to lately-they certainly don't just talk to me on their own.
Maybe my bitterness stems from the fact that i'm single, maybe it stems from the fact that boys have no problem dumping me and finding a girlfriend the next day leaving me to believe that i was certainly never good enough, or maybe it's because i very rarely care about somebody so much and realizing i'm not important to them anymore makes me feel like i'm not too important at all.
Either way, knowing that my ex may have moved in with his new girlfriend who "he's on a much high level of love with than ever was with me" makes me want to hurl.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert G. said...

You think that's bad? My brother's married to my ex-wife's sister. I never know when there'll be a chance phone or in-the-flesh encounter.

9:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home