My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Welfare is No-Fair

I think i'll be in the bottom 75% of income earners for quite a majority of my life according to this article.

I was so convinced 2 years ago that raising the minimum wage would be a horrible idea because inflation would get out of control. But now that gas is rising to $3 a gallon, it costs over $4 for one box of cereal, and a cone isn't even on the McDonald's dollar menu anymore, inflation is already getting there and i believe it is time we raise the minimum wage-and wages all around! I thought my salary sounded pretty good, but when i realized i'm making under $15,000 a year and trying to live on my own, it is definitely not good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

what about the 35k a year i pay you for sexual favors?

12:29 PM

 
Blogger Ratface said...

i spend that money on my herpes medicine

10:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home