My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Monday, January 09, 2006

The Dating Game

MSN listed reasons you shouldn't use to date:

1. Your friends want you paired off
2. You can't stand to be alone
3. Well, he did ask
4. You're "that age"
5. You want someone to fix your life
6. You want to further your career

I'm only 22 and I've had some pretty great boyfriends so I can't say if I would or wouldn't follow these reasons if the situation presented itself. It's hard for me to think if when i'm 35 and not in a relationship if i would just date or marry someone because he asked, and i'm that age, and the rest of my friends are hitched. I'll never do number 5-a man can't fix my life if i can't. But I'm pretty sure I'd do number 6-if it's furthering my career what can it hurt? And when don't i do number 2...there's always someone on the backburner because otherwise i get bored.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

Slut.

Call me. My number is 410-539-51

9:26 PM

 
Blogger Robert G. said...

When I was 22, nos. 2,3,5 and 6 would all have done very nicely.

Except, read "she" for "he" in no. 3, unless it was Denzel Washington or Martin Donovan.

12:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home