My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Friday, July 15, 2005

My road to stardom...or so i wish

So i applied for this reality show. That's right-picture it-good old Ratface entertaining the masses. As if i haven't done this enough through television, radio, and movies-now i need to venture on to more than an audience of 20 people. If a contestant, i'd be competing to run my own record label.
The woman told me i was to make a video, encapturing all the reasons i own so much in under 30 minutes. Needless to say, i'll be putting Ratface's X-Mas special and Indie Rocker Ball clips into this bit of glory. But i'm also supposed to provide a list of unsigned bands that i would get the minute i had my own label. This is a huge problem! Ya, i go to a lot of shows and see unsigned bands. But they're also 16, sound like My Chemical Romance, and don't move from the spot they started. Do i name a load of bands that i consider alright who are on indepedent labels? I'm not sure my charm alone will be enough to win a spot on this show...

3 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

I don't see the problem with bands that sound like MCR. OBVIOUSLY you don't know what it's like to be told your crazy!

2:29 PM

 
Blogger Robert said...

obviously.

3:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know a band that's trying to get off the ground...I don't know if you knew this, but scientists rock! Talk to me.

4:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home