My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Club Life

I'm a bar girl. Or maybe a "Hilary, they have free ladie's night at a trashy club here" girl. Either way, i had the pleasure of helping my friend celebrate her 21st birthday at some of Baltimore's "Hot Spot." Since my friends normally wouldn't set foot in these joints, I'll provide you with a brief review.
We entered Power Plant and found ourselves inside "Howl at the Moon." I dug the piano show going on, but I didn't really dig the late 20s/early 30s crowd. People outside, though were loud and having fun-personally what i like to see when i go for a night out on the town.
Then we decided "we need to dance!" so entered Baja Beach Club. I felt a freshman-year-frat-party flashback when the ladies got in free while all the guys we were got stuck with a $5 cover. At least when i walked in women weren't the only ones scantily clad. A huge body builder-type fella was walking around in teeny briefs. I was also introduced to a 'banana shot' (thankfully not personally). My newly aged friend licked whipped cream off of body builder fella's stomach and then ate a banana right out of his crotch. And the proudest moment of the night goes to the 4 ladies who entered the contest of "who can take your shirt off the fastest and put on a new shirt in front of the crowd while wearing a bra". Dave's right-i'm obviously just pissed i didn't get to participate because i wasn't wearing a bra that night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael G Bare said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:47 PM

 
Blogger Michael G Bare said...

I went to Howl at the Moon once, and once the fear passed, was really amused by the suburbanites...awww cute, trashy suburbanites. Its funny how they all congregate in the City to feel like they're "living" but then live sad lives in the subrubs 95% of the time....

3:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home