My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Monday, September 12, 2005

MM..growing up

I was recently discussing the use of cellphones for teenagers/"tweens" with my sister. I also found an article on MSN today. But I don't have a child, so it's hard for me to judge exactly what I would do in the situation. Kids should realize although they're gaining technology, they're actually losing control. Most of these phones targeted toward children are completely controlled by the parents. And most parents talk about they check txt messages and call logs on their childs' phones.
I was quite happy sticking with the cordless in my living room and just setting up a time for my parents to pick me up when i went out. Now parents can call anytime, anyplace, needing to know where their kid is. I guess it's nicer to know for the parents, but as a kid, i would hate to be that smothered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home