My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Friday, November 11, 2005

We must have blood!!!

Dear Boy Sets Fire,
Perhaps i saw you play the best show awhile back at the Ottobar, because last night was not good. You barely played any good songs, not to mention you kept preaching the same exact message over and over. Don't say stupid shit like "music isn't a revolution-getting out there to do something is. we aren't doing anything new" Any normal asshole realizes that.

Dear The Dwarves,
You were awesome. Ha-larious. The only words out of the singers mouth besides lyrics were "Ya. Ya. Ya. Fuck ya! Ya."

Dear Crowd (at sonar) (or any other club where annoying kids are)
1. Coalition Against Hardcore Dancing-I whole heartedly support it. Stop dancing and start watching the band
2. Your girlfriend doesn't need protection. And if she does, she's stupid and shouldn't be in the front anyway. Stop holding onto her hips because that just looks really lame
3. Don't be an 8 foot tall man and stand right in front of me. Especially if you're fat, and especially if you aren't going to do anything but stand there with your arms crossed.
4. Don't crowd surf. There is no exception. I will try with all my heart to steal your wallet, and more than likely your shoe.
5. Don't be a girl with super frizzy hair all standing up front. Pull that shit back or get it cut short, it's really annoying when it's all up in my face

Sincerely,
Ratface

3 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

HI, ratface..yeah, listen. I can't help it that I'm an 8 ft tall, fat, frizzy-haired girl whose boyfriend holds my gigantic hips. That is just the way it is. And when I crowd surf and penny pick, I look cool. Hhhhhhhormoooonal.

12:55 PM

 
Blogger Robert said...

dammit hilary you stole my comment

1:00 PM

 
Blogger emerson said...

Ya see, like I always say, it's the kids' damn fault! Damn them kids! What the world needs are more clubs with tables, chairs and waitron service, like in Vegas (baby).

Did you mention people smell bad?

1:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home