My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

New Yoawk

I wasted my blogging time and enery to post on MY Space about last weekend's New York trip. But aside from the crazy pictures and people, drunken nights, and glorious window shopping, I came back from the weekend truly happy. Perhaps it's the holiday spirit that's got to me, or seeing Adam and laughing 24-7, or seeing my old apartment and remembering good memories.
Whatever the case, I've come to the conclusion that I'm quite content with my current situation. So I don't attend school anymore, play in ensembles, or party/hang out with my best friends-I work at a stress free job, have no deadlines, and finally get to be on my own. I don't have 10 best friends here, but I have Hilary and Robert and know more punk kids to go to shows with than I ever have. I'm going to sell my clothes publicly, I've got no strings attached to anything, and although this has all been true for the past 6 months, it's just hit me that perhaps things aren't so bad afterall.
Then again, it could just be the good old holiday season.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

no strings attached? thanks a lot, ashli. thank you. i guess our BABY MEANS NOTHING.

9:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home