My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Monday, January 16, 2006

No call back

Ah, being stood up. Quite possibly the thing I hate most that people do to me. But there are some friends that i will always have, who i love dearly, but who say they have plans with me and then never call when it's supposed to actually happen. So then they wait a couple weeks, maybe a couple months, and they'll be okay again to hang for a bit and then stand me again. I used to get real mad, but now I've come to expect it from those certain people. Oh well, I make other plans now...

3 Comments:

Blogger emerson said...

Don't take that shit. It's rude and it just gets worse.

7:52 PM

 
Blogger Robert G. said...

Emerson's right; they're thoughtless and they won't change.

And if they try to pass it off as natural "forgetfulness," fucking well remind them of MS Outlook's "Calendar" feature.

9:44 AM

 
Blogger Hilary said...

wait...I didn't know you had plans with Danno!

2:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home