My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Le Rat lives

What's more fun than making men clothes? Having friends come over and try the bastards on! Robert and Micheal are such good models in such ill-fitting garments.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I finished my audition tape for the reality show. I realized if they don't pick me, well, the show will suck! Haha, just kidding...but if they don't, i will be sad and excited to see who will actually be on the show.

I've got 12 crabs to eat by bedtime tonight and I'm the only one here. This is a problem...or is it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

what is wrong with MY EYES IN THIS PICTURE?

9:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

robbi, it's called cocaine.. thats whats wrong with your eyes.. :-)

12:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home