My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I hate what I've become

Man do i hate the kids that dislike bands once they get big. But there is a good point, how am i supposed to enjoy one of my favorite bands in a not-even-close-to-intimate setting?

I'll tell you why I can't enjoy myself at hardcore shows anymore:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Seriously, start watching the band kids.
More glorious hardcore show bashing can me found on the myspace CAHD website.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

wow, i'm glad to see TWO GAY BASHINGS in that single picture. now i know why i don't go to hardcore shows...

3:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

duuude, i'm so glad we're going to see alk3 in allentown and not there. check and check.

10:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home