My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Baltimore Inked

Seth Ciferri of Read Street Tattoo did a really awesome job. No spiderweb behind her, but she does have a stick that ripped apart her shawl and bugs ate the leaves and the roses in her hair, so ya...she's tough! You know when people say you're a different person once you've lost your virginity? Well, i wouldn't know, haha..just kidding, but I feel as though I'm a different person. I'm one of those "I have a tattoo on my arm now" persons. It may be no big deal to boys, or even to girls who have always pictured themselves looking good with any kind of piercing or tattoo. But now I look at the mirror and think, am I going to look as pretty at the beach? In a really pretty gown? In my wedding dress? I really don't think so, but I think the tattoo is really pretty and I'm going to learn to accept the new "tattooed Ashley." And try to date boys that think girls with gypsys are hot.






4 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

Hey!!!! She stole my coke!!! Gimme that back, gypsy!

10:05 AM

 
Blogger emerson said...

What's the piece of wood represent? I thought that other thing was a gun but I gave up after an hour. it looks great though.

7:02 PM

 
Blogger Ratface said...

it's a bone, haha. the wood doesn't represent anything, but it made it look kind of deader and since i wanted her to be a hardass and he hated the ideas i was giving him, the result is a branch. that she pokes people with to get money.

4:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy!!

did you move to vegas?

keep in touch.
seth

11:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home