My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

King Tut

Well, i walked along Howard St. today looking for King Tut Jewelry. Unfortunately, i couldn't find a Valentiney present such as a Cadillac pendant whorthwhile enough at Lexington Market, so i decided to venture to City Paper's recommendation of Best Place to Buy Bling. Unfortunately, i walked 2 blocks in the wrong direction of Howard St and people were starting to get scarce, so I thought i'd try on another day. But I did find a store that sold a bling "motorcycle watch" where the motorcycle covered the face-for a mere $20!
I also took the first step to getting my next tattoo. Which is a big step-this one's different. This one's visible! It isn't like my others, as Rick the Dick says "getting a tattoo where my mom can't see it." I'm nervous, as I should be-but who cares! i'm young, i live without regrets, and i'm pretty excited about it! If you're wondering what it might look like, here's an idea:

3 Comments:

Blogger emerson said...

I once heard of the unicorn as being a "Virgin Detector" --- as in only virgins are into them.

5:05 PM

 
Blogger Robert said...

shut the fuck up and post a picture of the real thing.

oy.

10:22 PM

 
Blogger Hilary said...

Wait..you're getting a tattoo of a straight guy at the DAC?

9:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home