My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

"I'm a Carrie"

I'm watching the latest episode of Sex and the City tonight thinking how right SJP is. She says there's nothing better than hearing your friends laugh at your new boyfriend's jokes. I introduced the boy to my good friend this weekend and was so happy that they absolutely loved each other. As we're sitting at lunch I realized how lucky I am to have the type of friends that will start any welcoming conversation on what he does and what he likes no matter who i bring to them may be. I also realized how lucky I am he is as excited to meet my friends as i am to introduce him to them! No, he may not be my sister's new brother-in-law, but at least I'm not Miranda trying to figure out a date's mixed signals.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

Hey, maybe next time Steve visits, I can fart on the couch 1000 times.

1:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home