My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

"I Suck"

I forgot i wanted to preface this by remembering the Seinfeld episode where Elaine dates a boy who's a bad breaker-upper. He calls her a walking candy apple when they first part, and then tells her it goes well with the bump in her nose the second time. Good thing I don't like having boyfriends-breakups are such drama!
To proceed, yet another post about how shocked I am that a boyfriend of 2 1/2 years couldn't care less about someone who he was apparently in love with.

"10. What ended your last relationship(s)?
Umm, the relationship I consider my last one, not the psycho girl i dated directly after...i would have to say the fact that she sucked. But after a while, it definitely was for the better!"

Oh yes, cause i sucked. I guess he doesn't recall that for 2 months after the breakup, he called me at least once a week to beg for me back. And that he told my sister he's upset that he can't find anyone else like me months after. Or that months and months after he wrote me a letter on my opinion of getting back together, getting married, and having children with him. I guess I shoul be glad I wasn't labled the "psycho girl"-at least not this time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert G. said...

First off, tell your X not to email you his answers to relationship quizzes.

It's easier for some people (not me, of course) to "fictionalize" their past relationships in order to sort them all out in their heads. It's usually all lies but if it gets you through the day, what the hay.

10:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home