My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Holy Water

The day started off pretty nicely today-with a bottle of champagne at the office! We're talking only 1 grade lower than Krystal-this was the $70 range bottle...i finally got to taste some expensive/nice stuff. (I couldn't tell the difference). My new boss also adores my hair color (which is a relief, and funny cause i don't really like it.)
I also got to take a walk to the court house...ooo...where i saw my cousin! But also where people commented on my sweater, skirt, coat, and hair. I already feel pretty awkward with compliments, but this was 10 times more embarassing because my boss kept saying, so..what's that? number 9 compliment for the day?
But on the way back I finally found where the "sistah" stores, salon, and fake hair shops are. Now I know where Steve and i will be visiting Monday!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home