My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Bringin' Sickness Back

The bubonic plague? Scurvy? Botulism? I really have no idea what is wrong with me, but my teeth are suddenly overly sensitive, my gums just randomly bleed, i cough myself awake at night, and my entire left leg looks like an extreme case of the chicken pox. At this point i'm diagnosing myself with anything even remotely possible. I love not having insurance.

But speaking of insurance, my work today introduced me to Aflac. Including a stuffed, quacking duck on the table. It's a pretty interesting and affordable concept. I don't have insurance yet so i can't get it but i suggest everyone to look into it. It really helps when someone is diagnosed with cancer. Gosh i sound like a salesmen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home