My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Reason for the Season

I love Christmas! There's not too many lights on houses, no one i know here really wants to go spend time with family, trees are probably about $100, but i'm going to try to do as many festive things as i can! Starting with watching the Tree Lightning Ceremony at Freemont Street. It was Todd's last night in town so we went and saw the Freemont Experience play some new holiday show on the big screen, hear a not-so-wonderful teenager sing a pop carol, and feel fake snow fall on us from the cieling fans. I also enjoy all the decorations the hotels have put up-I really like the big red balls at the Mirage! I think i will do what my coworker said, and make it a point to see all the decorations at all the hotels. I may also ask my Uncle Rod for his egg nog recipe and have a dinner party with that and cookies the night before i leave for home.
It's certainly not Pennsylvania because the warm weather and no snow doesn't feel too holidayish, but I got all my shopping done in one day. And i'm pretty excited about the presents i got for everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home