My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Maybe Good, Maybe Bad

Steve and I headed to Brewer's Art last night for my first tasting of a Festivus before going to the Ottobar to see H20. Knowing how late Ottobar shows run, I figured we'd be good just chilling at Brewers and going over around 11:30. Well we rolled up as they're playing about their 10th song but we got in free! I was quite dissapointed though, I would have preferred spending $12 to see a lot more songs...but it was still a kickass show.
And I can't regret being at Brewer's Art-a place where Nakia hit on someone for Hilary's sake. We also went to Central after the show and Steve had to remind me of my drunken events such as trying to touch a huge black girl's ass, throwing some bricks around, and calling a group of guys "black jackets." Steve also had some tasks-like asking a man for a cigarette (who pleasantly placed it in between Steve's lips.) Ahh....good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home