My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

The Big Phat Morning Show

Since tape and fm recievers die on me, I choose to listen to the talk radio show on the black radio station on my morning drive to work. Yesterday it amused me when they played a tape of the major of New Orleans giving a speech during Martin Luther King day. He said, New Orleans needs to be chocolate!! All chocolate, all the time. Chocolate created the area, and they will rule it. The host in the background screamed "it's Hershey Park!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert G. said...

It's Frootloop Park, if Ray Noggin is anywhere near it. God help NO.

Of course, the guy's been under fire for being in the pocket of developers and the city elite, so what was he going to say, really.

4:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home