My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Red Rum

Dyed my hair last night.
Image hosting by Photobucket

The boss says:
"Oh, new look?"
"Yep...I have to get my hair cut soon so I didn't want it to look weird and blonde/black."
"Cut your hair? What are you going to do, shave it? There's nothing to cut! Well, there's no hair policy in this office. Maybe in some, but you're free to do whatever you want here."

That was a relief. I used to be quite nervous at what my mother would say when I was living at home. But thankfully living on my own now, I can wear my nose ring down, dye my hair, and go out of the house in whatever I want and not worry about what she'll have to say. Now all i have to worry about is what a job will say-and it looks like i'm free there too!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

Shew! You lucked out there. Pinkie.

11:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home