My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Yes, Crass is on my jacket

My luck has it that the majority of "punk rock" kids in central pa hate me. Fortunately, i had the opportunity to drink at an establishment we both frequent a few months ago. I just happened to be sporting my studded leather jacket and mohawk at the time when a fella came up to say, "oh, is Crass on your jacket?" "Well, ya, they're awesome." "HAHAHAHA." Sidesplitting enough as it is, he writes "way to have a jacket with all the quintessential punk rock bands and a perfectly done mohawk...loser," or something equally as awesome. I don't like drama and i don't care what people think of me-i simply find this story almost as amusing as when a naked girl tried to beat my ass.
Well, i finally got my chance at a retort-he now has a mohawk. Excuse me, a FAUXhawk. I congratulated him on the quintessential look.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

i'm just curious as to what makes one person more punk-rock than another. assholes.

11:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home