My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Feeling Kind Of Poopy

There's only a few people in my life that I would consider to be the best of friends. They make me laugh under any circumstances, I could talk or not talk all day to them about anything and about nothing, and they make me feel happier and more alive than anybody else. It's pretty rare to find those people, and I'm sure 193,399 more friends like that won't be entering my life, I only have the few.
The point is, the happiest times in my life are spent with these people, such as my last year of college. I wish i could go back to then-not only because i didn't pay bills and was feeling great from education, but because i loved life with these friends.
The only thing in my life I ever HAVE to be is happy. That may include a job in the music business, it may include lots of money, it may include a husband and kids, but i don't really care as long as i'm happy. So far, the only thing that really makes that come out is my great friends. I realize i can't make a living out of having fun with them, but I'd love to make a living while living with and around them to still enjoy life!

Too bad that can't happen. I'll be moving the next few years, wherever and whenever, and my friends don't want to and won't be with me. They have their lives to fulfill and other priorities of course as well. I'll feel alone because it's hard to make friends (especially this kind), and i won't enjoy life as much as i know it can be enjoyed. I realize there's no real solution to this other than get over it ashley and stop being winey. But that's why I'm feeling kind of poopy.

2 Comments:

Blogger emerson said...

Sadly, or that's just how it is, if you move a lot life is like commuting every day by bus. People come and go, there's unspoken recognition of people you see all the time and you even get to talk to some of them and make friends. It's still just the bus though.

It's not the end of the world but a new reality. If you get maried and have kids your life can become limited too because of those obligations.

You can also make new friends wherever you go and have fun while you can. Cheer up, kid, these are supposed to be the good years!

6:39 AM

 
Blogger Ratface said...

i was waiting on your advice emerson. thank you :)

10:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home