My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Baby bye bye bye

I threw away a teddy bear last weekend. A teddy bear a boyfriend had given me. It felt weird-not because i'm attached to the ex, more the bear. It's so cute, soft, and cuddly. But i thought a little girl from Toys for Tots might appreciate it more. I don't care about the meaning behind the object anymore, so why's it wasting my space? I don't usually do New Years Resolutions, but following Hilary's "Nothing to Lose Year," maybe this will be my "Let Go of Crap" year. Emotionally and physically. I wanna be like my dad who could pack up his life in the back of his car and go anywhere. And i shall do it-without any ties, regrets, or baggage.

3 Comments:

Blogger emerson said...

Teddy Bears take on the souls of loved ones once you acknowledge them with kisses and hugs. Doesn't EVERYBODY know that? And you gave it away. You....why I....

11:42 AM

 
Blogger Robert said...

do you think they'll ever get the stains out of the teddybear enough for some child to enjoy it?

12:11 PM

 
Blogger Hilary said...

you didn't get rid of poley, did you???

9:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home