My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Wakeup call

Reason # 342 i loved my last year of college. Maybe it was because i was in my "i'm single and i need to make lots of friends" mindset or maybe i just did whatever the hell i felt like because i barely had any classes left. last night, at 1:30 in the morning, i got a call from my co-host of indie rocker's ball just to say he missed me, the show's been crappy without me, and he wants to hang out the next time i'm up. College was 4 years of drunkenness, hilarity, and meeting random, good people. i'm so damn glad i went.

1 Comments:

Blogger emerson said...

At 44 I still have dreams of walking into class and realizing I haven't studied for the final. I'll have to go to summer school and I'm also thinking that at age 44 I never graduated college.

3:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home