My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Settling Down

Well, I've got a job-at Urban Outfitters. The people the people are awesome and friendly. I'm also hoping to hear back from Diesel today so somehow I can work out a 2-awesome-retail-job schedule and be a little bit above dirt poor. I'm also going to look at apartments today with my new roommate, Amber. We've agreed to rock out to Crass and Depeche Mode, have a house warming camo themed party, and hang posters galore all over our barely furnished home. We're trying to get a beautiful low income house by somehow proving that we work shitty jobs. At $8/hour part time, i most likely do qualify for these houses even without lying. And tonight i'm attending my first show in Sin City. With the most beautiful man-i'm going to see Jared Leto in 30 Seconds to Mars. Maybe he'll notice me, we'll make out, and then get married and my dreams will come true. But if that doesn't happen, i at least get to stare at him wearing eyeliner on stage.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!


I hope he's not still fat.

Make out with him PLEASE'.

5:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home