My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My new life

During the last night of my trip and as i arrived on the strip in Vegas, i got more anxious and scared then i ever have from a move. I thought about how huge this city is and thought "how will i ever figure out how to get around? how will i find a cool place to live? how will i know what job will make me happy? what the hell did i just do?!?"
i don't know what i want to do in the future, and i'm working really hard to stop dwelling in and thinking about the past. So when i went out yesterday, my second day in town, my feelings switched to excitement about discovering the great joints, people, tourist attractions, and everything in between. I'm glad i'm not scared right now because being in a new place for the first time trying to figure everything out feels like nothing else. I'm going to start looking for jobs, and Todd and company have already taken me to the Art Bar, High Maintenance (where sandwiches are named after cars), DiveBar, Hammerheads, Double Down (not the Ottobar, but pretty close), and some others. Currently, we're looking up prices for getting married in Vegas.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

I swear to God, if you get married and don't fucking call me I'll disown you.

9:40 PM

 
Blogger Robert said...

but sure to go to angles and...what's it called...GIPSY!

2:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home