My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

This is only the second time in my life I haven't been home for Easter. Over the years it has changed to my brother not being there, my sister not being there, my dad taking a gig elsewhere, to eventually me being the only one in the house in the morning because Mom is working. But eventually we'd all end up together for a really great dinner later in the night, maybe watch Ryon family videos, and tell stories about how every year we'd get water guns and start battles. I also love that when I would wake up, I would go down to the living room and look through my Easter basket equipped with a coconut egg, Reeses Peanut Butter cups, a Pez dispenser, and bowls of jelly beans. I'm dissapointed that I couldn't go downstairs this morning and see it, I'm dissapointed that I won't wear an easter outfit and bonnet to church, and I'm really missing living close to my favorite things about life.
But in an attempt to bring the Bunny here, Todd and I dyed eggs, and Mike ate some.
Image hosting by Photobucket
It says Easter in LV!
Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your hair looks super cute in this pic

12:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home