My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Friday, December 22, 2006

A Day at the Spa

And it's not just a clever title. I finally used Hilarys and Steve's birthday present to the Aladin Spa and got a special head treatment/massage. It was so relaxing! I'd reccommend it to any (super rich) person all the time! I go in and they tell me to put on a robe and slippers and i can sit in the spa or the jacuzzi. So i sat in the spa and then Shirley started on my head. She put lavender around for aromatherapy and massaged me for about 20 or 30 minutes. I was pretty much falling asleep from relaxation. Then she washed my hair in something glorious and now it feels as nice as my cat's and shines like it's wet! I wonder what it would look like if i got the treament back in April when my hair was severly unhealthy. It's not doing too badly right now.

Speaking of hair, I went to 3121 and Tangerine wearing my wig. Either it's a much bigger meat market than Pure, or people actually noticed me because i had long hair. Hilarious to me-but the place was way small and crowded. Cool to go to a club though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home