My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Job number 7

That's right-7 different jobs in one year. Let go/fired/whatever the hell you want to call it....again. The reason? They don't even know!
I can't help but be discouraged that my suma cum laude graduated self is not good enough for most positions and overqualifies me for the rest of them. Am i supposed to lie and say, I barely graduated high school and i've been working at the same dead end job for 4 years? That's much more desirable to employers.
But my friends say "you don't want a job that unstable anyway" and my parents say "keep your head up, you'll find something", and 3 days later-i'm over it. Like i wrote in a past blog, i wish i got over dudes as fast as jobs.
There's another one out there, it will be easy to get, it'll be more fun and probably have nicer people than the last place, and i can go back to my party lifestyle i left for 2 weeks! My oboe teacher still has faith in me and just shrugs it off that I'll be a vagabond for a couple more years and then find my callilng as a musician.

In good job news, working for Caesar's Palace has some good benefits. Like the free tickets i just scored to 3121, Prince's new Vegas club, to see Maceo Parker, James Brown's saxophonist. I'm going to act all sophisticated and jazzlike with my brotha from anotha motha, Elon. Not to mention the perk that I can easily transfer to work as shop girl to Vince Neil's new tattoo shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home