My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Laziness

I hate practicing the oboe. I love playing-but man do i hate everything that comes along with it. I made myself practice last night and the 2 everlasting reeds i've had for 2 years are completely shot. I attempted to stay home all day Sunday to make some new reeds for the first time in 6 months. But I tried them yesterday and they are completely horrible.
It's so discouraging to practice when you sound like shit. Nothing comes out right, you don't feel like you can hit notes or tongue right or get your fingers on track. I really need to get on the ball and start making reeds-if i want to do this for the rest of my life, i may as well start now.
I don't want to sound like shit for Hilary's recital! haha.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

You better not sound like shit.

2:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home