My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Friday, June 08, 2007

My thunder was rolling

Hilary's trip has been pretty darn good so far. Sami and Alex came down for a night and we all rolled to the Double Down and Beauty Bar. The night ended (extremely late) with sparklers.
We went to the Hash House for breakfast, Firefly for dinner, and headed to Golden Nugget for pool action! We splashed around a lot, slid down the slide, and looked at sharks.
But most importantly-we went to see Thunder From Down Under last night!!
It turns out my roommate's girlfriend is the tour manager for the male revue show which means not only did we score the best seats in the house, but i'm asking her to score a date for me too! (hopefully there's some straight ones)
At the opening number, one of the three hottest guys came up to me, kissed me on the cheek, and put my hands on his ass. Let's just say-it was harder than a rock. No really-harder. During the second guy's solo number, Hilary got invited on stage. She got a lap dance and rubbed down the stripper. But here's the best part-her boob was hanging out the whole time!! The last solo dancer (and obviously the most perfect looking man i've ever seen in my life) took a water bottle and poured it all over his body. Then he took my glasses and wiped them off.....with his balls. I put them right back on-well, after rubbing the glasses all over my body.
It has been the highlight of her trip and one of the best things i've ever seen! I hope i go again when i'm getting married (to one of the dancers that is)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home