My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Monday, April 23, 2007

In the 90's

Hilary was talking about some sweet 90's jeans that she may or may not have seen on a recent date. And by sweet, i mean not at all. Though skinny jeans on men aren't my favorite, i do admit i like some fashion with the changing times-tighter, straight legged, stretch material-they all work.

I came across this site while trying to make fun of my sister. I would like to admit I was definitely a wearer of the following

The Babydoll dress. I specifically remember this in my 7th grade school pictures. or 6th grade-one of those I just looked like a tiny boy.

Mini backpack. I wish i had this at the wigger party.

Butterfly clips-i actually hated these and never wore them. i would hate when girls would wear like 10 at the front of their hair like a little crown.

Cargo Pants. Purchased at Hills!

Doc Martens. I got my first pair in 7th grade at a store in NYC. and i still have 3 pairs in my closet.

Hawaiin shirts-it was totally ska

Plastic Bracelets. I thought this was more of a total emo thing in high school.

Platforms. I got a black rubber pair at Value City in 8th grade.

Flared Jeans. Adam convinced me of this my first year of high school. They did look way better than baggy or tappered jeans. Paris Blues or LEI were my favorite brands-from the DEB shop that is.

Tommy clothes. Usually just for wiggers, but Tommy Girl was really cute! And i got it at the outlets in Reading when Hilary went to Junior Miss. Dave Toner used to make fun of me real bad for that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

HILLS!!!! Wow, I forgot about Hills. We got a lot from there.

11:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home