My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Hey T-Ray

I found this and thought of you. And since you don't have a myspace, and you're bound to read this at some point-I just thought i'd let you know it's one of the funniest stories ever. Hope Sasha doesn't see it and get scared!

Image hosting by Photobucket

In other news, I went out to an office lunch. It was great-I'm really happy I work with funny people who are completely accepting of whatever hair style, tattoos, and clothes I have at work, and the liberal atmosphere I get to be in.

I'm also getting closer to moving, I've told my boss, I'm regularly looking on Craig's List for sublets, and I've found a place to stay/tourguide in Memphis!

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

hahahaha you know i still have that thing and it's SO going to nyc with us

10:15 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can totally see it ending up under my pillow when you and hil come and visit this summer.

3:39 PM

 
Blogger Hilary said...

DAMMIT TERRY. You ruined the plan.

Just make sure you move it out of the way when we're sleeping together during your visit to New York. Don't want it to get dirty!

10:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home