My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Dear Balticore,

I will not miss your annoying accent
I will not miss the ghettoness and crackheads
I will not miss that ugly man/woman statue on Charles St.

But damn you for booking 3 of my favorite bands only days after i leave you!
The Subhumans, Poison the Well, and Monster Squad would all be amazing to see in the good ass, small as shit spaces that are taken up by the almost friendly and understanding kids of my most enjoyed scene yet.

4 Comments:

Blogger emerson said...

You won't be a Baltimoron anymore? Where's the next stop on the Ratface Express?

9:17 PM

 
Blogger Ratface said...

Las Vegas!

8:19 AM

 
Blogger emerson said...

Are you serious? I lived there for 18 months and I go back to see my father. It was ok for a while but everybody was hoping to leave. It's too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter. It's like a desert or something. The local scenes were tight if only because they were so small. You know that's just a stepping stone before you end up in either Los Angeles or SF.

4:02 AM

 
Blogger Ratface said...

Emerson, i thought you would have realized from all my las vegas posts that i was moving. And i hope your father likes to go to punk shows, it will give me a buddy! True true...it is just my stepping stone for California.
i hope there are some good shows in LV!

11:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home