My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Ms. Photography

We went out for St. Patty's Day last night! I did my first Irish Car Bomb, but since i can't chug-i got through about a 3rd of the drink and then watched it all curdle in front of me. I've been attempting to experiment with my digital camera as well so i had a good time taking pictures. Here they are because i know you alllll want to see!!! OMG


Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

where i eat lunch sometimes, good ol crackhead market

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

what is wrong with MY FACE

9:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home