My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Hip dude

I'm working the men's section yesterday and a middle aged fella comes up to me to ask if what he picked out matched. He said he was attending a hip club, and i said-well that maroon paisley button down does not match that yellow graphic tshirt, sorry sir. After stearing him in the right direction, he continued to ask me what some of our tshirts meant. Like "West side" with a hand m
aking a w as the beginning. he said "now is that a gang symbol? is this pop culture?" "uh, ya sir..whatever"
"what about 'this is where i lay my mac down?' i know that's from a rap song! but what's it mean?"
"i have no idea..i don't listen to rap"
"alright, what about this is for my ninjas?"
"um, maybe it's a play on this is for my bitches?"
"no no...it's this is for my something else that begins with an n. i know that rap song!"
well if he knows so many rap songs, why is he asking me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home