My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Sexcapades

I admit it-i'm a horny girl. I love to make out and i like to do it. So I'm pretty ok with making out with a cute boy even if i don't know him that well, but i've never been down with having sex with someone i don't really like. I didn't grow up thinking "I'm going to wait until I'm married" and it's not that i think it's disrepectful of your body or that being a whore is a bad thing at all-it's just not me. I'm scared of getting pregnant or getting a std-but all in all, i just don't feel comfortable with everyone.
Most people don't have a problem with this; most people would enjoy waiting for the priveledge (haha), but perhaps that is all coming to an end. Making out is no longer just making out. As i get older, do I have to become Carrie and Samantha and my city life of Ratface is really just about sex? Every date means another lay? My guy friends say, "Well that's what guys expect when you go home with them-sex." Is it no longer possible to just cuddle and kiss a guy? Do i really have to say to them all "We're not having sex-if that's what you want, go find yourself someone else"? I was under the impression more people were like myself, but I'll start changing that opinion and be prepared.

4 Comments:

Blogger emerson said...

SLUT!

1:17 PM

 
Blogger Robert said...

get out of my bed

10:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or as they say on the Sopranos - "Who-uh".

Emerson

12:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have this problem too. I had sex with one person in 5 years and then I had sex with 5 people in one year. Fortunatley I'm trying to focus my energy on a boy that doesn't like me and lives in china, thereby avoiding any more seducers.....

I miss the cuddling. Or at least the belief that you weren't doing something wrong by cuddling and just wanting that. sigh.

6:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home