My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Busy Bee

I went to California over the weekend to visit Angella and see the Business and Roger Miret. When we rolled up to the show and saw all these skinheads with braces and rolled up jeans all tough looking I thought the same thing when I went to the goth club with Amber-why do people who belong to a particular scene all look alike? It's almost like they have to put on a costume. Of course it's weird for me to think about and recogize this because-hello-I've got a dyed mohawk and wear my stretch jeans and creepers like every other punk.
But thinking outside of my box, it seems so silly that kids who rave about being independent and anti-conformist in these scenes look as much like each other as your average Steve and Stephanie.
I guess as far as I go, I am independent and don't like to conform-I just see these outfits and think they look so good and it fits my taste. I hope that's why everyone else does it too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

think outside your box? impossible.

ha you said box.

9:27 AM

 
Blogger Hilary said...

Mhm, right.

4:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home