My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Mothers Day

I cringed when all my co workers said they got to go out to dinner with their moms yesterday and they had to buy some last minute gifts. I was also pretty sad when I talked to my mom and had to hear about how she went out to dinner with the rest of the family. I talked to Hilary and heard about what she wants to do with Mom and Dad when they come to visit NYC in a month and I thought about how much I'd like to be there. I miss my family a lot, but that's alright-I do get along much better with my parents when I'm away from them. But I didn't quite know how to answer Amber the other day when she said to Todd and I "How can you live so far away from your mom!?"

2 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

YOU come visit too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

moms are for pussies

10:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home