My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I've still got it

I'm at work the other day, getting some shoes for a group of 3 guys with South EEffricaan accents. One of them is a bit older than i, but pretty damn hot. "A little slice of heaven" as my coworker said. Well he kept calling me cute and when i rang him up he just didn't want to let my hand go. He ran back in the store a minute later, got a piece of paper, and gave me his room number.
Now I realize other people do this besides Adam and I in Boston.

Of course I can't go to his room, but man would i like to chill at the Beach-the Mandalay Bay pool!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hilary said...

Bahahahh! South EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFrican.

You totally should have gone- pools rule!

12:20 AM

 
Blogger Robert said...

maybe he thought you were a hooker!

9:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home