My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Sin City=Crazy City

I've had some crazy nights in my life, especially last year in Baltimore, but last night marked my first crazy night in Las Vegas. Robert, Amber, Liz and I went to a middle school with a huge hill, nailed 3 large tarps to the ground, covered them in baby oil, and poured water down the tarps-then-SLIP N SLIDE! It was hilarious and rediuculously fun. After also running around in the sprinklers we saw a cop car parked at the bottom of the school. Liz was worried about an outstanding warrent for a suspended liscense, so we told her to hide in the dugout on top of the hill while we talked to the policeman. Amber walked up to him-in her dripping underwear-and we explained that we were just slip n sliding having a good time. He told us someone had tripped an alarm in the school, but after seeing our tarps, radioed "affirmative on the slip n slide!"
He wanted to know if there was anyone with us and we said no and all of a sudden a helicopter with a search light comes and goes over the entire school grounds. Finally someone radios the now 3 cop cars in the area and we go ahead and tell them about Liz and that she was just hiding because she was scared. So we eventually see her walking down the hill, handcuffed, accompanied by two policemen. These cops then proceed to yell at us for obstructing justice of a felony and want to know who else we're hiding from them because someone broke into the middle school. They called us punks, asked why we were wearing black if we weren't going to burglarize something, and assumed we were on drugs. I told them I knew my rights and wasn't going to say anything at which time they told me to sit down and handcuffed me. Then they handcuffed Robert and Amber just to do it.
We heard over the radio that the person who broke in had broken into the vending machines so I started laughing and telling the others. The cops got pissed that we were conversing so they put me in the back of the cop car and placed the others throughout the school grounds. After approximately 30 minutes, they looked at the school cameras and realized the suspect was a white male with a white shirt and blonde hair-so we were free to go.
The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home