My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Cling-on

I'm a very clingy girlfriend. I wish i didnt have to say that, because it makes me pretty annoying, but it's totally true. I like to talk to my man at least once a day and see him as much as possible. I've dated boys exactly like this so I've been able to feed the habit of spending the night with someone all the time, laying around on weekends together being lazy, and always having something to do and someone to talk to when in a relationship. With my last boyfriend, i forced myself to make other friends and go to parties by myself so I could maintain another life when things ended and so that I could be a stable, well rounded, not so clingy person. I'm kind of seeing a guy now that is the quite the opposite of my usual clingy boys. He doesn't mind if we don't talk everyday, he likes to see me but doesn't think it's too big of a deal if we go a day or two without hanging out. At first I took this as an insult, but I just have to realize that some relationships are a lot more casual and not everybody needs to spend 24/7 with each other. I don't know if I'm going to be able to change my habits and personality to get used to it, but I'm going to try. As Chad yelled at me the other day, it won't be the end of the world.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah ashley, i hate to tell you but guys like this are the norm these days. if you find one that is not, you hang on for dear life. by the way, how is life treating you in las vegas? you staying out of trouble i hope. if you are not, i will come and kick your butt.

10:07 AM

 
Blogger missnakia said...

oh, by the way, this is your big sister nakia, i forgot to log in before

10:11 AM

 
Blogger Hilary said...

You better listen to Nakia- she will kick your ass.
And so will I.

12:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home