My life...is apparenlty good enough for you to be reading about.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Do i have regrets?

I've been single for a year now. That's the longest in over four years. It feels good-not dealing with drama, not worrying about anybody but myself, not making a schedule to fit someone else in. I'm very content with going out and spotting a hottie and maybe talking to them but not caring about any expectation. So i don't have a problem of thinking about being single and wanting a boyfriend-but i do have a problem with thinking of past boyfriends, how wonderful they were, and why i ever let them slip through. Ok, so mainly i'm talking about Beautiful Steve. Lately, every tall skinny guy with tattoos that walks by reminds me of him and then I think about he was the sweetest, most caring guy I'd ever met. I thought we were very well fit for each other and that maybe down the road things would work out between us. Maybe I just keep thinking about it because he's completely stopped talking to me for more than a month-I want what i can't have and i'm sad i lost a friend. All of the guys I've dated (for the most part) have been amazing, caring people, and I hope I wasn't just lucky at a young age and that I can still meet someone that meets the same standards. I'll be waiting...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the surest way to find a guy is to play your oboe on streetcorners until you see the first person who doesn't say "wow, she can really play that clarinet."
-Andy

8:39 PM

 
Blogger Hilary said...

Haha! That was funny, Andy.

And you should totally do it. Nothin says true love like Poulenc.

11:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home